- Health Sciences Library
- University of Wisconsin
- 750 Highland Ave.
- Madison, WI 53705-2221
2331 Ebling Library
As Ebling Library's liaison to School of Pharmacy, my responsibility is to keep you informed about library resources and services, streamline your communication with the library and to facilitate access to the variety of information resources available to you for research or clinical use.
Following are some examples of what I can do for you. Please ask about other services that may not be listed.
- Recommend databases or other resources for your topic
- Attend classes or meetings to discuss library issues and resources
- Provide customized courser related instruction or instructional materials
- Train or instruct on the effective use of databases, including RefWorks or EndNote
- Research a topic for clinical, grant or professional needs
- Consult with you on a literature search
- Answer research or reference questions
- Provide tours or orientation to library services, resources and facilities