- Mailing Address:
- VA Hospital
- University of Wisconsin
- 2500 Overlook Terr.
- Madison, WI 53705
- VA Hospital
- Phone: 608-280-7077 Email: email@example.com
- Pharmacy Practice & Translational Research Division
- Pub Med
Arthur A Schuna, MS, F.A.S.H.P., RPh
Background: Arthur is Clinical Coordinator of the Department of Pharmacy at the William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital. His practice specialty is primary care with emphasis in hypertension and rheumatology. Schuna's research interest is clinical evaluation of hypertension and arthritis treatments. He serves as the Residency Director for an ASHP-accredited residency in Primary Care. He is a Fellow of the ASHP.
Professional Interests: Primary care with emphasis in hypertension and rheumatology
- BS - University of Wisconsin
- MS - University of Wisconsin
- Residency - UW Hospital and Clinics
- Schuna AA, Megeff C. New approaches in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Am Journ Health-Systems Pharmacists. In press.
- Schuna AA. Update on treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. J Am Pharm Assoc. 1998; 38:728-37.
- Schmidt GR, Schuna AA, Goodfriend TL. Effects of felodipine on lipids when administered with simvastatin. International Pharmacy Abstracts. 1997; 34:823. (Abstract).
- Thompson T, Weiner L, Schuna AA. The pharmacist and rheumatoid arthritis. Retail Pharmacy News. December 1996.
- Schuna AA, Schmidt MJ, Walbrandt Pigarelli D. "Rheumatoid arthritis and the seronegative spondyloarthropathies". In DiPiro JT, Talbert RL, Yee GC, Matzke GR, Wells BG and Posey LM, eds. Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 3rd ed. Stamford CT, Appleton & Lange. 1996.