Robert M Breslow
Associate Professor (CHS)
Principal investigator for a pilot project to determine the feasibility of cognitive screening by pharmacists in community-based pharmacies including the development and a assessment of a model to train pharmacists for this service.
- Nontraditional PharmD Program Administration
- Nontraditional PharmD Program Academic Advisor
- Lecturer, Pharmacotherapy Course Sequence
- Course Coordinator, Geriatric Pharmacotherapy
Background: Wisconsin licensure to practice pharmacy. Twenty-one years of clinical experience in hospital practice. Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist, 1992. Past experience as a consultant in long-term care and as a consultant for a PACE Model program for older adults. Twenty years of experience/practice in the UW Health Geriatrics Clinics.
Professional Interests: The pharmaceutical care of the older adult.
- BS Pharm 1975 - UW-Madison