||= Lecture Courses
* The School of Pharmacy has designated one hour (12:00-1:00 pm) every Tuesday during the fall and spring semesters as a community hour. The community hour is used for required class meetings, special programs, or meetings that involve all School of Pharmacy students, groups of School of Pharmacy students, or student organizations. No School of Pharmacy courses are scheduled during this time, and students should not schedule non-School of Pharmacy courses, outside work, or extracurricular activities during this hour.
- Phm Prac 438 (Non-Prescription Medications and Self Care), 2 cr, TR 2:25
- Phm Sci 420 (Physicochemical Principles of Drug Formulation & Delivery), 3 cr., MWF 12:05
- Phm Sci 432 (Pharmaceutical Biochemistry), 4 cr., MWF 9:55
- Phm Prac 461 (Pathways in Pharmacy Practice), 1 cr., R 12:05
- Phm Prac 650 (Comprehensive Immunization Delivery), 1 cr., MTWR 1:20 First 4 weeks of semester
- S&A Phm 411 (Pharmacy in the Health Care System), 3 cr., MWF 2:25