- Mailing Address:
- School of Pharmacy
- University of Wisconsin
- 777 Highland Ave.
- Madison, WI 53705
- 1020 Rennebohm Hall
- Phone: 608-262-6168
- Fax: 608-265-5421 Email: email@example.com
- Pharmacy Practice & Translational Research Division
Mara A Kieser, MS, RPh
Background: Mara joined the UW School of Pharmacy staff in August 1996 as Coordinator of Experiential Education. She has practiced in clinic, retail, HMO, and hospital settings. She continues to practice as a consultant pharmacist in Long Term Care. Her interests include state and federal regulations and JCAHO guidelines and their effect on Long Term Care practice. She is also interested in preceptor and site development, cost implications and benefits of student clerkships. She is a member of PSW-Long Term Care Section, ASCP, AACP, and APhA.
Professional Interests: Clinical Instructor and site development; cost implications and benefits of student clerkships
- BS - University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MS - University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Residency - UW-Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Residency - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR